- Print methods
Outdoor banner in horizontal - Description
- advertising banner incl. grip clips for mounting facades, fences over street suspension and much more
- very good durability
- use of proven materials and tear-resistant stitching
- radiant colors with very good lightfastness
- good through printing
- identical image appears on the back
- all banners are ready for immediate use, no pre-wash necessary
all-around cut, without additional finishing
all-around reinforced edges, i.e with white facing ribbon
- incl. removable and reusable grip clips made of fiberglass-reinforced plastic, in different standard colors and freely selectable amount
- individually selectable sizes
Width between 50 cm and 600 cm
Height between 50 cm and 200 cm
- different standard sizes
- Allround-flag-fabric: glossy polyester Multiflag® SE
very good value, classic material for flags
- for immediate use: glossy polyester Varioflag® A SE
particularly permeable due to perforation, high durability
- cord for attachment
- cable ties
- various bungee cords for securing
Digital printing (textile)
Small and middle quantities are produced fastest and most cost-efficient using digital printing. The print files are sent from the computer directly to the printing machine and then transferred to the printed fabric. With environmentally friendly, water-based dispersion inks the printed fabric achieves the highest light fastness for outdoor use (grade 6-7). In digital printing, you can also select additional special colors from the Pantone C or U, HKS N, RAL, Black and Black Solid % colors thus achieving even higher color accuracy.
Screen printing (textile)
The environmentally-friendly, water-based ink specially adapted for each color tone is transferred to the printed fabric with a magnetic squeegee through the printing screen.
- Screen printing - Photo print (textile) Photo motives in screen printing can be realized by combining / printing in 4 colors: blue (cyan), red (magenta), yellow (yellow) and black (key) (= CMYK). Each color is specially adjusted and transferred with a squeegee through 4 pressure sieves onto the base material which is referred to as 4-color halftone printing. With use of special colors the color accuracy can be increased or the extra image areas can be displayed in solid print.
- Screen printing - Solid print (textile) The special colors selected from the color systems HKS N, Pantone C and U, RAL are applied and transferred to the printed fabric with a blade through the printing screen. Uniformly covered printed surfaces form high color accuracy. Photos or shading using this process cannot be displayed.
Digital or screen printing?
Number of pieces from 1 pcs. from 5 pcs. product-dependent, see "Quantity" Price Inexpensive in small and medium quantities, irrespective of the number of colors to be printed Inexpensive for larger quantities, depending on the number of colors to be printed Vividness Digital printing:
Digitaldruck CMYK + Sonderfarben:
CMYK + max. 12 Sonderfarben
Screen printing- Photo print:
CMYK + max. 2 special colors
Screen printing - Solid print:
max. 6 special colors
Color accuracy good to very good very good Lightness (according to Blue wool scale) 6-7 6-7 Back side motif visibility material-dependent good very good
Please note the tips on print data creation.
excl. Shipping 0,00 € incl. VAT
excl. Shipping 0,00 € incl. VAT
|Quantity||Length (cm)||Color||Unit price|
- Artwork Template