- Print methods
Flags for mobile T-Pole® 200 - Description
- Flags for mobile T-Pole® 200 with presenter
- very good flag durability
- use of proven materials and tear-resistant stitching
- vibriant colours with very good lightfastness
- good print through
- image appears reverse on the back
- finish: hemmed all around, top edge with a sleeve made of header tape, pole side (left side) with white header tape and eyelets
- all flags are ready for immediate use, no pre-wash necessary
- Allround-flag-fabric: glossy polyester Multiflag® SE
very good value, classic material for flags
- individually selectable sizes:
Width between 80 cm and 120 cm
Height between 80 cm and 400 cm
- different standard sizes
- mobile, telescopic pole with banner arm
- telescopic pole and presenter made of aluminum, silver anodised
- 4-piece telescopic pole: height adjustable beteen 220 cm - 600 cm, locking of the pole segments by counter-rotating, pole diameter 55 mm / 49 mm / 42 mm / 36 mm
- presenter: one-sided, rotating 360°, length 120 cm, ø 20 mm
- weight telescopic pole with presenter 5.5 kg
- easy assembly and disassembly, no tools required
- practical transport bag – only 180 cm from total length 600 cm
- incl. transport bag
- depending on the selected base element use up to wind force 5 (max. 38 km/h), no permanent outdoor use
- Water Fillable Base, 50 l
- Counter Weights
Digital printing (textile)
Small and middle quantities are produced fastest and most cost-efficient using digital printing. The print files are sent from the computer directly to the printing machine and then transferred to the printed fabric. With environmentally friendly, water-based dispersion inks the printed fabric achieves the highest light fastness for outdoor use (grade 6-7). In digital printing, you can also select additional special colors from the Pantone C or U, HKS N, RAL, Black and Black Solid % colors thus achieving even higher color accuracy.
Screen printing (textile)
The environmentally-friendly, water-based ink specially adapted for each color tone is transferred to the printed fabric with a magnetic squeegee through the printing screen.
- Screen printing - Photo print (textile) Photo motives in screen printing can be realized by combining / printing in 4 colors: blue (cyan), red (magenta), yellow (yellow) and black (key) (= CMYK). Each color is specially adjusted and transferred with a squeegee through 4 pressure sieves onto the base material which is referred to as 4-color halftone printing. With use of special colors the color accuracy can be increased or the extra image areas can be displayed in solid print.
- Screen printing - Solid print (textile) The special colors selected from the color systems HKS N, Pantone C and U, RAL are applied and transferred to the printed fabric with a blade through the printing screen. Uniformly covered printed surfaces form high color accuracy. Photos or shading using this process cannot be displayed.
Digital or screen printing?
Number of pieces from 1 pcs. from 5 pcs. product-dependent, see "Quantity" Price Inexpensive in small and medium quantities, irrespective of the number of colors to be printed Inexpensive for larger quantities, depending on the number of colors to be printed Vividness Digital printing:
Digitaldruck CMYK + Sonderfarben:
CMYK + max. 12 Sonderfarben
Screen printing- Photo print:
CMYK + max. 2 special colors
Screen printing - Solid print:
max. 6 special colors
Color accuracy good to very good very good Lightness (according to Blue wool scale) 6-7 6-7 Back side motif visibility material-dependent good very good
Please note the tips on print data creation.
excl. Shipping 0,00 € incl. VAT
excl. Shipping 0,00 € incl. VAT
|Quantity||Length (cm)||Color||Unit price|
- Artwork Template