- Print methods
Inflatable Counter Air Basic - Description
- very light, mobile, air-filled trade show counter, sales desk or counter in column form
- Can be folded compactly: space and cost-saving transport
- easy, fast assembly
- perfect fit of the print due to platsic keder system
- dimensions: ø 45 cm, height 93 cm (depending on filling level)
- floor and counter plate: PVC plate, white, thickness: 24 mm,
with slot for the keder, floor plate with feet
- weight approx. 6 kg
- maximum load: approx. 90 kg
- elastic, non-smell transparent film core, inflatable
- packed in a transport bag with carrying handles
- incl. maintenance set
- robust, hard-wearing cover, fully printed
- brilliant colours with very good light fastness
Multisol® X SE, approx. 200 g/m2 - heavy duty polyester,
Multisol® L SE, approx. 115 g/m2 - knitted polyester (suitable for indoor and outdoor use)
- finish: vertical edges joined, top and bottom with keder
- The Inflatable Counter Air is not suitable for use in wind gusts or stronger winds.
- A pump with suitable adapter is required for air filling! It is available separately as an accessory.
- electrical air pump, 220 V/ 400 W
Digital printing (textile)
Small and middle quantities are produced fastest and most cost-efficient using digital printing. The print files are sent from the computer directly to the printing machine and then transferred to the printed fabric. With environmentally friendly, water-based dispersion inks the printed fabric achieves the highest light fastness for outdoor use (grade 6-7). In digital printing, you can also select additional special colors from the Pantone C or U, HKS N, RAL, Black and Black Solid % colors thus achieving even higher color accuracy.
Screen printing (textile)
The environmentally-friendly, water-based ink specially adapted for each color tone is transferred to the printed fabric with a magnetic squeegee through the printing screen.
- Screen printing - Photo print (textile) Photo motives in screen printing can be realized by combining / printing in 4 colors: blue (cyan), red (magenta), yellow (yellow) and black (key) (= CMYK). Each color is specially adjusted and transferred with a squeegee through 4 pressure sieves onto the base material which is referred to as 4-color halftone printing. With use of special colors the color accuracy can be increased or the extra image areas can be displayed in solid print.
- Screen printing - Solid print (textile) The special colors selected from the color systems HKS N, Pantone C and U, RAL are applied and transferred to the printed fabric with a blade through the printing screen. Uniformly covered printed surfaces form high color accuracy. Photos or shading using this process cannot be displayed.
Digital or screen printing?
Number of pieces from 1 pcs. from 5 pcs. product-dependent, see "Quantity" Price Inexpensive in small and medium quantities, irrespective of the number of colors to be printed Inexpensive for larger quantities, depending on the number of colors to be printed Vividness Digital printing:
Digitaldruck CMYK + Sonderfarben:
CMYK + max. 12 Sonderfarben
Screen printing- Photo print:
CMYK + max. 2 special colors
Screen printing - Solid print:
max. 6 special colors
Color accuracy good to very good very good Lightness (according to Blue wool scale) 6-7 6-7 Back side motif visibility material-dependent good very good
Please note the tips on print data creation.
excl. Shipping 0,00 € incl. VAT
excl. Shipping 0,00 € incl. VAT
|Quantity||Length (cm)||Color||Unit price|