- Print methods
Promotion backpack Bowflag® concave edge - Description
- Backpack with printed Bowflag® with concave edge
- Printed to the edge, double-layer finish possible
- Same or different design front and back possible
- Standard size (W x H): 50 x 130 cm
- Material: shiny polyester fabric Multiflag® SE, ca. 110 g/m2
- Single layer finish:
Rod side with a hollow hemstitch made of flag material for rod insertion, all other sides with double safety seam,bottom edge with sewn-on velcro for rod attachment
- Double layer finish for double-sided print:
with inlay, hemstitched all around, bottom edge with sewn-on velcro for rod attachment
- Delivery content: print with concave edge and backpack incl. rod segments
- Ergonomic backpack with adjustable belt and convenient side pockets for flyers or drink bottles
- High wearing comfort
- Light weight
- Material: black fabric
- Rod segments made of fiberglass, also for use with flag
Digital printing (textile)
Small and middle quantities are produced fastest and most cost-efficient using digital printing. The print files are sent from the computer directly to the printing machine and then transferred to the printed fabric. With environmentally friendly, water-based dispersion inks the printed fabric achieves the highest light fastness for outdoor use (grade 6-7). In digital printing, you can also select additional special colors from the Pantone C or U, HKS N, RAL, Black and Black Solid % colors thus achieving even higher color accuracy.
Screen printing (textile)
The environmentally-friendly, water-based ink specially adapted for each color tone is transferred to the printed fabric with a magnetic squeegee through the printing screen.
- Screen printing - Photo print (textile) Photo motives in screen printing can be realized by combining / printing in 4 colors: blue (cyan), red (magenta), yellow (yellow) and black (key) (= CMYK). Each color is specially adjusted and transferred with a squeegee through 4 pressure sieves onto the base material which is referred to as 4-color halftone printing. With use of special colors the color accuracy can be increased or the extra image areas can be displayed in solid print.
- Screen printing - Solid print (textile) The special colors selected from the color systems HKS N, Pantone C and U, RAL are applied and transferred to the printed fabric with a blade through the printing screen. Uniformly covered printed surfaces form high color accuracy. Photos or shading using this process cannot be displayed.
Digital or screen printing?
Number of pieces from 1 pcs. from 5 pcs. product-dependent, see "Quantity" Price Inexpensive in small and medium quantities, irrespective of the number of colors to be printed Inexpensive for larger quantities, depending on the number of colors to be printed Vividness Digital printing:
Digitaldruck CMYK + Sonderfarben:
CMYK + max. 12 Sonderfarben
Screen printing- Photo print:
CMYK + max. 2 special colors
Screen printing - Solid print:
max. 6 special colors
Color accuracy good to very good very good Lightness (according to Blue wool scale) 6-7 6-7 Back side motif visibility material-dependent good very good
Please note the tips on print data creation.
excl. Shipping 0,00 € incl. VAT
excl. Shipping 0,00 € incl. VAT
|Quantity||Length (cm)||Color||Unit price|
- Artwork Template
- Assembly Instructions