- Print methods
Bowflag® Basic with concave edge - Description
- Image printed to the edge, on both sides!
- Identical image appears on the back
- For use indoor and outdoor
- Rod elements made of aluminum and fiberglass
- Bowflag®-holder selectable for tent poles
- Material: glossy polyester Multiflag® SE, ca. 110 g/m²
- Finish: rode side with sleeve sleeve, all other sides with double stitching, at the bottom a loop for rod attachment
- All Bowflag® / Beachflag are ready for immediate use, no pre-wash necessary
Size System height in cm Rod elements made of Aluminium Fiberglass Width in cm Height in cm S 250 2 2 75 170 XS 180 1 2 55 130 XXS 125 1 1 40 80
- Delivery content: print, rod elements as well as Bowflag®-vertical holder
- Bowflag®-holder for tent pole
Digital printing (textile)
Small and middle quantities are produced fastest and most cost-efficient using digital printing. The print files are sent from the computer directly to the printing machine and then transferred to the printed fabric. With environmentally friendly, water-based dispersion inks the printed fabric achieves the highest light fastness for outdoor use (grade 6-7). In digital printing, you can also select additional special colors from the Pantone C or U, HKS N, RAL, Black and Black Solid % colors thus achieving even higher color accuracy.
Screen printing (textile)
The environmentally-friendly, water-based ink specially adapted for each color tone is transferred to the printed fabric with a magnetic squeegee through the printing screen.
- Screen printing - Photo print (textile) Photo motives in screen printing can be realized by combining / printing in 4 colors: blue (cyan), red (magenta), yellow (yellow) and black (key) (= CMYK). Each color is specially adjusted and transferred with a squeegee through 4 pressure sieves onto the base material which is referred to as 4-color halftone printing. With use of special colors the color accuracy can be increased or the extra image areas can be displayed in solid print.
- Screen printing - Solid print (textile) The special colors selected from the color systems HKS N, Pantone C and U, RAL are applied and transferred to the printed fabric with a blade through the printing screen. Uniformly covered printed surfaces form high color accuracy. Photos or shading using this process cannot be displayed.
Digital or screen printing?
Number of pieces from 1 pcs. from 5 pcs. product-dependent, see "Quantity" Price Inexpensive in small and medium quantities, irrespective of the number of colors to be printed Inexpensive for larger quantities, depending on the number of colors to be printed Vividness Digital printing:
Digitaldruck CMYK + Sonderfarben:
CMYK + max. 12 Sonderfarben
Screen printing- Photo print:
CMYK + max. 2 special colors
Screen printing - Solid print:
max. 6 special colors
Color accuracy good to very good very good Lightness (according to Blue wool scale) 6-7 6-7 Back side motif visibility material-dependent good very good
Please note the tips on print data creation.
excl. Shipping 0,00 € incl. VAT
excl. Shipping 0,00 € incl. VAT
|Quantity||Length (cm)||Color||Unit price|
- Artwork Template