- Print methods
Flags in vertical with/without Presenter - Description
- flags for presenter Select suitable for use with flagpoles without presenter (except Flagpole Economy)
- permanent visibility of the flag even without wind
- very good flag durability
- radiant colors with very good lightfastness
- good through printing, identical image appears on the back
- flag size:
individually selectable sizes
width: 100 cm
height: 200 cm - 500 cm
different standard sizes
- finish: side edges hemmed (Varioflag® A SE: side edges cut), pole side (left side) with white facing ribbon and plastic hooks - ready for hoisting, pole side below with closed facing ribbon sleeve for aluminum guide tube, upper edge with white facing ribbon sleeve for carbon fiber poles, fly-side closed sleeve
- all flags are ready for immediate use, no pre-wash necessary
- allround-flag-fabric: glossy polyester Multiflag® SE
very good value, classic material for flags
- unhemmed ready for use: glossy polyester Varioflag® A SE
particularly permeable through perforated structure and long durability
- robust flag fabric: matt polyester Supraflag®
high tensile strength, high durability for screen-printed flags
- strongest flag fabric: semi-glossy polyester Supraflag® M
very high durability in continuous outdoor use for screen-printed flags
- for use on stationary flagpoles without presenter (except flagpole Economy) up to max. wind force 8 ( 75 km / h)
- suitable for flags in vertical format with width of 100 cm
- consist of carbon fiber poles ø 7.5 mm and aluminum guide tube
- guide rings
- retainer rings-sets
- counter weights
Digital printing (textile)
Small and middle quantities are produced fastest and most cost-efficient using digital printing. The print files are sent from the computer directly to the printing machine and then transferred to the printed fabric. With environmentally friendly, water-based dispersion inks the printed fabric achieves the highest light fastness for outdoor use (grade 6-7). In digital printing, you can also select additional special colors from the Pantone C or U, HKS N, RAL, Black and Black Solid % colors thus achieving even higher color accuracy.
Screen printing (textile)
The environmentally-friendly, water-based ink specially adapted for each color tone is transferred to the printed fabric with a magnetic squeegee through the printing screen.
- Screen printing - Photo print (textile) Photo motives in screen printing can be realized by combining / printing in 4 colors: blue (cyan), red (magenta), yellow (yellow) and black (key) (= CMYK). Each color is specially adjusted and transferred with a squeegee through 4 pressure sieves onto the base material which is referred to as 4-color halftone printing. With use of special colors the color accuracy can be increased or the extra image areas can be displayed in solid print.
- Screen printing - Solid print (textile) The special colors selected from the color systems HKS N, Pantone C and U, RAL are applied and transferred to the printed fabric with a blade through the printing screen. Uniformly covered printed surfaces form high color accuracy. Photos or shading using this process cannot be displayed.
Digital or screen printing?
Number of pieces from 1 pcs. from 5 pcs. product-dependent, see "Quantity" Price Inexpensive in small and medium quantities, irrespective of the number of colors to be printed Inexpensive for larger quantities, depending on the number of colors to be printed Vividness Digital printing:
Digitaldruck CMYK + Sonderfarben:
CMYK + max. 12 Sonderfarben
Screen printing- Photo print:
CMYK + max. 2 special colors
Screen printing - Solid print:
max. 6 special colors
Color accuracy good to very good very good Lightness (according to Blue wool scale) 6-7 6-7 Back side motif visibility material-dependent good very good
Please note the tips on print data creation.
excl. Shipping 0,00 € incl. VAT
excl. Shipping 0,00 € incl. VAT
|Quantity||Length (cm)||Color||Unit price|
- Artwork Template