- Print methods
Inflatable Promotional Pillar Air - Description
- Very light, mobile, air filled advertising column
- Without continuous blower, no permanent power supply necessary, noiseless
- Cover surface fully printable
- Incl. water-fillable base (plastic, capacity: 15 l) for high stability
- Elastic, odorless core made of transparent foil, inflatable
- Packed in a carrying bag with handles
- Incl. repair kit
- Packing dimension: 46 x 46 x 25 cm
- Available in 2 sizes (depending on filling degree)
Advertising Pillar Air Size ca. Weight ca. ø 45 cm, height: 220 cm 4 kg ø 45 cm, height: 280 cm 5 kg
- Robust, durable cover with zipper, fully printable
- Bright colours with very good light fastness
Knitted polyester Multisol® X SE, ca. 200 g/m2,
Knitted polyester Multisol® L SE, ca. 115 g/m2 (suitable for indoor und outdoor )
- Finish: side edges closed, lower edge with vertically sewn-in zipper for closing (length: approx. 40 cm), cover sewn in, lower edge inside fitted with 50 mm velcro
- Inflatable Promotional Pillar Air is not suitable for use during stronger winds or gusts of wind.
- For the air filling a pump with suitable adapter is necessary! This is available separately as an accessory.
- Electric air pump, 220 V/ 400 W
Digital printing (textile)
Small and middle quantities are produced fastest and most cost-efficient using digital printing. The print files are sent from the computer directly to the printing machine and then transferred to the printed fabric. With environmentally friendly, water-based dispersion inks the printed fabric achieves the highest light fastness for outdoor use (grade 6-7). In digital printing, you can also select additional special colors from the Pantone C or U, HKS N, RAL, Black and Black Solid % colors thus achieving even higher color accuracy.
Screen printing (textile)
The environmentally-friendly, water-based ink specially adapted for each color tone is transferred to the printed fabric with a magnetic squeegee through the printing screen.
- Screen printing - Photo print (textile) Photo motives in screen printing can be realized by combining / printing in 4 colors: blue (cyan), red (magenta), yellow (yellow) and black (key) (= CMYK). Each color is specially adjusted and transferred with a squeegee through 4 pressure sieves onto the base material which is referred to as 4-color halftone printing. With use of special colors the color accuracy can be increased or the extra image areas can be displayed in solid print.
- Screen printing - Solid print (textile) The special colors selected from the color systems HKS N, Pantone C and U, RAL are applied and transferred to the printed fabric with a blade through the printing screen. Uniformly covered printed surfaces form high color accuracy. Photos or shading using this process cannot be displayed.
Digital or screen printing?
Number of pieces from 1 pcs. from 5 pcs. product-dependent, see "Quantity" Price Inexpensive in small and medium quantities, irrespective of the number of colors to be printed Inexpensive for larger quantities, depending on the number of colors to be printed Vividness Digital printing:
Digitaldruck CMYK + Sonderfarben:
CMYK + max. 12 Sonderfarben
Screen printing- Photo print:
CMYK + max. 2 special colors
Screen printing - Solid print:
max. 6 special colors
Color accuracy good to very good very good Lightness (according to Blue wool scale) 6-7 6-7 Back side motif visibility material-dependent good very good
Please note the tips on print data creation.
excl. Shipping 0,00 € incl. VAT
excl. Shipping 0,00 € incl. VAT
|Quantity||Length (cm)||Color||Unit price|
- Assembly Instructions