- Print methods
Bowflag® Premium Surfer - Beschreibung
- Athletic form under the Bowflag®
- For use indoor and outdoor
- Printed single or double-sided or double-sided with same or different design on front and back
- Rod elements made of aluminum and fiberglass
- Lower Y-segment made of steel for shaping
- Selectable different bases
- All Bowflag® / Beachflag are ready for immediate use, no pre-wash necessary
- Tip: with the use of solid anchoring on the ground the deployment of single or double-sided Bowflag® Premium is recommended in max. wind speed of 75 km/h only (wind force 8). Depending on the selected base element, the wind recommendation can change.
Size System height
Rod elements made of fiberglass steel Width in cm Height in cm XL 580 8 1 125 510 L 435 6 1 115 365 M 350 6 1 95 280
glossy polyester Multiflag® SE, ca. 110 g/m²
glossy polyester Varioflag® A SE, ca. 110 g/m²
- Finish single-sided:
right and left side with sleeve sleeve for poles; upper and lower edge hemmed
- Finish double-sided, printed on both sides:
two-ply finish with inlay, left and right side as well as upper and lower edge with sleeve
Bowflag® Premium Surfer - Base
Base Weight base plate 55 x 55 cm/19.7 kg with rotator and spring 19.7 kg base plate 55 x 55 cm/19.7 kg with rotator and water fillable weight 50 l 19.7 kg crossbar base 100 cm/17 kg with rotator and spring 17.0 kg crossbar base 100 cm/17 kg mit rotator and water fillable weight 50 l 17.0 kg ground spike 70 cm/ø 17 mm 1.56 kg
- weight bag, water fillable (capacity 10 l or 50 l)
- stackable, water fillable plastic weight, 7.5 l
- stackable weight plate, 5 kg
- fixing pegs
Digital printing (textile)
Small and middle quantities are produced fastest and most cost-efficient using digital printing. The print files are sent from the computer directly to the printing machine and then transferred to the printed fabric. With environmentally friendly, water-based dispersion inks the printed fabric achieves the highest light fastness for outdoor use (grade 6-7). In digital printing, you can also select additional special colors from the Pantone C or U, HKS N, RAL, Black and Black Solid % colors thus achieving even higher color accuracy.
Screen printing (textile)
The environmentally-friendly, water-based ink specially adapted for each color tone is transferred to the printed fabric with a magnetic squeegee through the printing screen.
- Screen printing - Photo print (textile) Photo motives in screen printing can be realized by combining / printing in 4 colors: blue (cyan), red (magenta), yellow (yellow) and black (key) (= CMYK). Each color is specially adjusted and transferred with a squeegee through 4 pressure sieves onto the base material which is referred to as 4-color halftone printing. With use of special colors the color accuracy can be increased or the extra image areas can be displayed in solid print.
- Screen printing - Solid print (textile) The special colors selected from the color systems HKS N, Pantone C and U, RAL are applied and transferred to the printed fabric with a blade through the printing screen. Uniformly covered printed surfaces form high color accuracy. Photos or shading using this process cannot be displayed.
Digital or screen printing?
Number of pieces from 1 pcs. from 5 pcs. product-dependent, see "Quantity" Price Inexpensive in small and medium quantities, irrespective of the number of colors to be printed Inexpensive for larger quantities, depending on the number of colors to be printed Vividness Digital printing:
Digitaldruck CMYK + Sonderfarben:
CMYK + max. 12 Sonderfarben
Screen printing- Photo print:
CMYK + max. 2 special colors
Screen printing - Solid print:
max. 6 special colors
Color accuracy good to very good very good Lightness (according to Blue wool scale) 6-7 6-7 Back side motif visibility material-dependent good very good
Please note the tips on print data creation.
excl. Shipping 0,00 € incl. VAT
excl. Shipping 0,00 € incl. VAT
|Quantity||Length (cm)||Color||Unit price|